Return & Refund Policy
30-Day Money Back Guarantee for Any Reason
Undamaged products may be returned for a refund for any reason within 30 days of receipt of shipment.
- Returns must include the original packaging, all accessories, user manual, quick start guide, etc.
- The 30-day unconditional return and refund service only applies to unopened and unused items. We do not accept returns with the original packaging opened.
- For non-quality related warranty claims, the buyer is responsible for shipping costs, and YUYUPETrefunds the cost of the product itself.
- If the product does not meet the above requirements, we cannot process your return request.
We cannot process a refund request for non-quality issues for items that have expired this 30-day window.
In order to quickly solve your problem, if you need to return the product within 30 days of delivery, you can submit a return application through the link below. For returns and exchanges of cat trees, please contact our customer service email at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
How to Claim Your Warranty Easily
- Make sure your product is within the warranty period.
- Make sure you have proof of purchase (the order number or screenshot of the order).
- Before confirming the solution with our customer service, please save the product and do not dispose of it.
- Contact our customer support team via email@example.com.
- Once our customer support team has received your request, please follow the customer support team’s instructions to file a warranty claim or return the product.
Warranty Coverage: 12 months
For quality related warranty claims, please attach the model number and PN code for a quick response. The Model No. can be found on the product or the package, while the PN code can be found in the battery compartment (some feeder models) or on the product package.
Not Covered by This Warranty
- Normal wear and tear, including parts that might wear out over time (e.g. batteries, feeder rotor, desiccant bag, fountain filters, etc.).
- Products purchased from unauthorized distributors and retailers.
- Products without proof of purchase (the order number or screenshot of the order).
- Used product sold by any seller
- If the model number, PN code, or production date code has been altered, removed or made illegible.
- Lost or stolen products.
- Products that have expired their warranty period.
- Non quality-related issues (after 30 days of purchase). The PETLIBRO customer support team will check and confirm if your product has a quality issue.
- Free products (such as giveaways).
- Damages or defects caused by service or repair of the product performed by an unauthorized service provider or by anyone other than YUYUPET.
- Damages or defects caused by accident, abuse, misuse, or improper maintenance, including but not limited to animal bites, natural disaster, transportation, or putting the product into a dishwasher without following the instructions in the user manual.
- Damages or defects exceeding the cost of the product.
- Damages caused by connecting to peripheral devices, additional equipment or accessories other than those recommended in the user manual.
- Warranty on an item that we have provided warranty service follows the warranty period of this original defective item. We cannot provide maintenance service for items that have expired their original warranty.